How right you are Gerry.
My dad "retired" at 66 and finally quit working at a wage paying job
when almost 78.  He died at 83.  I thought I would have that
opportunity, too.  Now here I am at 49 unable to work an 8 hour day
and unable to support myself.  49 is too young to be like this.  46
was too young to be told that I have a progressive disorder like PD.
And, I will always wonder if the doctors had diagnosed this thing at
40 or before when symptoms started, maybe it could have been
slowed down. Maybe if doctors had not been quick to say,"you are
too young for PD".Maybe,but that is not what happened, and here I
am about to take another rest time because I cannot work for more
than 30 minutes without wearing myself out.
Ok, get off my soapbox and get on with life.  I know there is a life out
there, even if it is in 30 minute segments.  Maybe that is it!! Maybe
PD has made my life into a sitcom where everything happens in 30
minute segments. Maybe, if it is like "Father Knows Best" all my
problems will also be solved in the next 30 minutes.  Yeah---great
idea, maybe we need to create the PD sitcom.
Any volunteers??

don't forget how to laugh (and do it often)
Marling McReynolds 49/3
http://members.tripod.com/~marling