Gina, I bet  you know old age is in the mind. The body hurts and hurts, but  a
"young" or zestful outlook keeps you going. At least most of the time. I am not
a PWP and am a great deal older than you are. My body has live long and
sometime hard. FAlling down a flight of stairs and doing a great deal of damage
to my back , surgery helped, didn't fix it. I just keep doing things like that.
Or more truthful thing like that happen to me.  I have no idea how I did it,
but I have learned to hypnotize myself and believe me it helps. Hard to learn,
one has to be willing and actually try to help the hypnotist. You know the pain
is there, but your mental attitude changes. I am not recommending this  anyone
else, but it sure helped me.

Now you will surely think I am crazy, but  I am not. I hope.  Next time you
turn around and poof,  just tell it to go away (old age). .  Nita