Gerry:

Thank you for your post.  I have been trying to find a place that PD started
in my life.  No leads except for tremors from about 5 years ago.  But all of a
sudden I remembered a hospital stint that I did.  It was about 10-12 years
ago.  I kept having this horrible low back ache.  On a Saturday, I had it so
bad that I had my husband take me to the hospital.  I could not stand, bend
over, lay down, nothing was working.  My GP looked at everything, decided to
admit me. I was there a week and had every imanginable test, x-ray, blood,
body scan  and nothing showed up.  I think I finally found what showed up.  To
bad no one said well maybe, instead of "Oh your just too young".

Thank you so very much.  Maybe the puzzle is together now.
I am 47 years old.

Gina
47/7 mos