Hi Bob & Joy:
Hope Pebbles continues to respond to the medication. I had to put my old
13
year
poodle to sleep last week. We went to Louisville,Ky. Had to put him in
the
kennel
when we got back he was in a coma, & had to put him to sleep. The next
day we
went
to the pound & found a pretty little 6 week old puppy 1/2 dauchaund 1/2
chichuaua.
Named her Peanut, again I am really glad you caught it in time. Love our
animals
Betty cg Jim 65/3