Dear List,

I have been an observer for at least six months to this list  and have gained
immeasurably from the information provided by others regarding meds, symptoms,
frustrations, feelings about doctors, etc.  I'd be interested in discussing
benefits/drawbacks with anyone who has not yet begun to take Sinemet.  I am
taking one 5mg Eldepry every other day and three .125mg Mirapex 3 times a day
plus 800 units of vitamin E and have not yet  felt the need for Sinemet.. .I
have an excellent neuro.  I first noticed symptoms (tremor in leg) in November
of 1990 and was diagnosed at the Movement Disorder Clinic in Rochester, NY in
1992 at age 68.  .I would appreciate hearing from anyone who might have
similar circumstances.
Marie 74/7 yrs