At 05:11 PM 8/1/98 -0700, you wrote:
>Dear Colleagues,
>   I'm putting together the last pieces for our support groups first
newsletter and some one asked me, why a newsletter...don't we have the internet?
>   So my question to you is how much influence does the internet have with
>PWP. My answer is very little because only about 6-8% of PWP have access to
the internet or understand it well enough to unearth items in which they are
jnterested

But George even tho so few PWP have access to the Internet, those of us who
do have access make that information available to other PWPs thru support
group newsletters such as the one you are working on.

     Sid Roberts   68/3   <[log in to unmask] >     Youngstown, Ohio