This is an interesting question.  The support group here in Humboldt
County, CA has 70 people on the mailing list and about 50 attending
the monthly meetings.  Most of the people who attend are older
(65+) and the younger ones stay away.  However, I would guess
that we all read the news letter.
I suggested to our support group leader that we have a webpage.
We talked about it and decided to ask the membership what they
would think of making the newsletter into a quarterly instead of
monthly and having a webpage which is updated monthly.  I believe
this may be a good compromise.  It will keep the non-computer
people informed, and allow those on-line to use their skills there.
What do you all think?
(yes I volunteered to make and maintain the webpage)

don't forget how to laugh (and do it often)
Marling McReynolds 49/3
http://members.tripod.com/~marling