Dear Ellen:
Thank you for your information about the back aches.   It all seems to fit
with what I remember.  I also have the cramps, mostly in my toes.  I try to
excercise and my toes are laying over.   Ouch.  It is so strange that we can
come up with most of the same symptoms.  I can check here until I find the
doctor.
I am sorry about your dog and the meds.  If I ever give meds to my dogs all I
have to do is throw them.  They are caught in mid-air.  They have eaten loaves
of bread, buns, yogurt, candy, yes even chocolate. I sleep walk and the other
morning I got up and found the bag of corn on the cob on the floor in the
kitchen.  Partially eaten.  I must have laid it out and never finished what I
was doing.  They are wonderful little companions.  Then the overweight cats,
Fred, red male tiger at a #26-28 lbs and Ethyl, black smooth coat female #22
lbs.
They seem to suspect something with me, as they follow me everywhere and wait
until the next room.
Well, thanks again. I like being able to trade info with each other.
Gina
47/7 mos