Dear Nita:
I understand the outlook part of willing myself to feel better.  On most
occasions I can do some of that, but I put myself thru so much.  I have no one
to blame but me.  I did everything to excess and never thought I would have
all these problems. I still am having some excess problems I try not to
overeat but I have a very difficut time.

I also, usually have a discussion with the committee that has residence in my
head.  I have to tell them to shut up and leave me alone.  It works.  I
appreciate your courage and strength.  I will keep it close so I may be able
to rest my body.

Gina
47/7 mos