Gina, don't blame your self , it is not true and doesn't help. You gave me an
idea,  I will try my own medicine on my overweight problem. I was not overweight
until last summer and most of  my meds (remember not PD) made me so sleepy, I
hardly moved. Except I obviously made it to the table and ate. I will have a whirl
at telling myself to stop it.
Nita