[log in to unmask] writes:

<<
 Is there something I have missed over the last several weeks?
 What has happened to the Pallidotomy Web Ring?

 I just read Bill Heitman's post suggesting someone look up the "hole in the
 head" website at http://www.parkinsonalliance.net/hihgang/pall/
 so I tried it again only to find out it no longer exists.

 I  hope it has just been placed somewhere else for I found it a most
 helpful site to which  to refer people.

 Confused,
 Don

 p.s. Please e-mail me directly if anyone has an answer as to what happened
 to the Pallidotomy Web Ring.
 Perhaps it fell into the hole in the head? <grin>

 Dr. Don Berns >>

Don,
Sorry about that.

TRY