One of the members of a support group I attend has asked me to ask all of you
about your experiences having cataracts removed. Her husband, a PWP, had what
was to be a routine cataract surgery. He ended up in intensive care and has
still not completely recovered. Her prolem is that noone seems to want to talk
about what may have happened and whether it was related to the fact that he
had Parkinsons or something else. Has anyone had any problems with cataract
removal?  I am interested in this too because Ken may have to have this done
soon, and  I am wondering how safe it is for PWPs.
Thanks, Barbara Smith, CG/Ken/70/17