Bob, I just read your post about Cecily, and I will surely be praying for you
both. One word of hope. One of the members of our support group had a similar
experience last month. His wife had just completed a series of radiation
treatments  for  breast cancer and she has been in a wheelchair with PD for
several years. She too developed a high fever and was diagnosed with pneumonia
and ended up in intensive care. She was in the hospital in and  out of
intensive care for several weeks, but this week, there she was sitting in her
wheelcahair at the meeting looking well and glad to be back. I shall  pray for
the same result for you.
Love, Barbara Smith,cg/Ken/70/17