Joy, m'dear... I was horrified to hear about Pebble's misadventure, and the
nightmare both you and Bob went thru in getting the l'il pooch the proper
veterinary treatment needed.

Our pets are far more to us than mere dogs and cats (gerbils, birds, etc.),
and many of us look at them as literally being on the same level as our
children or other very close relative - just as you consider that rascally Ms.
Pebbles to be your "family."

'Cause of that very special relationship we all share, and being the "mother"
of Scooter and Buzzy-cats, I REALLY, REALLY feel for you and Bob as well as
understand the immediate anguish you went thru, and the subsequent fear you'll
be going thru till you know that Pebbles if out of the woods and once again in
good health.

I'll saying a little prayer for Pebbles uneventful restoration to good health
and hope that she's soon frisking about and being herself once again.

Much love....

Barb Mallut