I had bad muscle spasms in my back -right side.  I would sometimes lie flat on
my back on the floor to ease it.  Sometimes a back support belt would help.
For a lon g time I didn't  think it was PD related, then from reading more
about dystonia. I decided it was just another "perk" ( side effect of
sinemet)!  I started taking Mirapex in February and cutting back the sinemet
and have not had the back problem.  I'm not sure Mirapex has helped in many
other ways, but it has helped that!  However I have had to increase my sinemet
again, but so far, so good for my back spasms.

Ruth Clark 67/9