Dear Friends:   I am in the process of developing a national Data Base (using
Microsoft Access) for as many support groups in the United States as I can
identify.
I am working from lists of the various organizations. I am merging the lists
and then calling each support group leader to verify the information is
accurate. I then compose the state list and send a copy to all the support
groups in the current state I am working on.
With that first state mailing I ask each group to verify the accuracy of their
information. I then ask them to check the list and provide me with information
of any groups they may know of that are not on the list. Finally I ask for the
number of people on their mailing list and hopefully this will help us count
the minimum number of people with PD or it will at least number the PAP that
can be contacted by sending messages to the support groups.
From time to time I may ask for help developing the list. The work product
will be available to any one on the list requesting a copy, any PD
organization requesting a copy and anyone with a reasonable PD purpose or
need.

I am receiving lists from the NPF.APDA.PDF and PAN I am familiar with these
organizations and will audomatically send them copies of each state list as
they are developed. If there are other PD Organizations that Would like to
send me there list of support groups I will automatically include them in the
mailings.

If you are a member of a support group please send me the following
information
1. Name of group
2. Contact person name
3. Mailing address for the group
4.  Area Code
5.  Telephone number
6.  Number of persons on mailing list.

If you are sure the information is correct that you are sending add a brief
note to that effect to save me a long distance phone call.

If any of you have a collection of  support groups in your state or can
acquire lists from sources other than those above please acquire them and send
to me.

I can receive information from this list serve

[log in to unmask]    or [log in to unmask]  or
Surface mail

Dale Severance
1 Handhewn Way
Manlius, NY 13104

Or by fax at  315-682-3384  this later number is also used for my computer so
if you receive a busy signal please try to resend at a latter time. The fax is
hooked up for use 24 hrs a day.

Thanks for your help.

I am just about completed with NY State and I am one-third of the way into the
state of OHIO. Then to N. Carolina because I have done a lot of lobbying
there. From that point on I plan to do the most populous states in that order
with the thought in mind of reaching as many people as possible at one time.

Ambitious under taking but when completed we will have a tool to reach far
more people than we can currently reach with one note or letter.