Well everyone, remember I brought up a little while back the idea of staging
a group meditation/prayer for a cure of PD?  I haven't been around in the
last week or two, but I think that if we're gonna do it, we should give it a
try soon, before everyone's completely forgotten about it.  We should,
however, give it a few days, so we can ask whomever we can to also
participate, so that we can get as many to join in as possible for the most
effect.   For some reason, August 16th popped in my head as I was writing
this.  Don't ask me why, but unless anyone has objections to that date,
we'll go for that.  With all of the different time zones that may be
involved, it would probably be too much of a pain to choose a specific time,
and besides, people may be doing different things.  My suggestion is for
whomever is going to participate to do their meditation either near dawn or
dusk (both times of which, according to some beliefs, are when the
boundaries between worlds are most blurred and thus prayers would most
likely get through).   Whether one subscribes to this or not, I figure it'd
make it easy for most people to do it either when they first get up that
day, or just before going to bed, whichever is easier.  I think just having
them all occur near the same time/day will be good enough.  Another thing
I'd like to suggest, which certainly isn't required (none of this is) is to
also get perhaps your families, churches, synagogues, temples, or your dog
or whatever floats your boat, to also join in on that day.  Email everyone
you know and who already knows that some of us PWPer's are wacky, and ask
them to do it also.  Ya never know.  It certainly can't hurt to send some
positive energy toward the solution of this problem.  If nothing else, it'll
give us the feeling that we're at least DOING something, rather than just
sitting here being victims.  I for one do not like the victim role that's
been pushed on me.   I've got alot of big plans for things I want to
accomplish, whether I get beyond this or not, and I'd certainly rather do it
without PD.

Oh, just fyi.  I was watching that show with Richard and Lindsay Roberts
(Something Good Tonight) recently, that I mentioned here on the list before,
and I thought I'd just note a couple of recent healings that people have
called/written in to tell them about (just to perhaps give us the belief
that it can happen for us too, before we do this thing).  Positive
reinforcement.  One guy supposedly wrote in to tell them about a healing
that he had from MS.  He said that he had been bed-ridden for something like
16 years, and from watching their show (and using his faith) he found
himself cured and able to walk (I don't know if this was instantaneously or
gradual).  The mother of a little boy also wrote in to tell how he had been
diagnosed with muscular dystrophy and/or something else as well,  and he
supposedly is also getting better now gradually.  She said that when the
doctors did a follow-up test to verify his MD, it came out negative.

I'm only relating these (approximately) as I heard them.  One can believe
them or not.  Personally, I'd like not only to believe them, but also
believe that the same can happen for us.  (I'd rather believe that than to
give in to the gloom & doom naysayers - I'm no victim!).

Anyway, as a closing thought, I wrote this poem after watching the above
show one night, and figured it would be appropriate for our planned "Day of
Miracles":  (or maybe we should call it "PD Day", - where "PD" in this case
could mean, "Positive D__n Day" or whatever!

A WORD OF KNOWLEDGE

My Faith
Your Faith
Individually