People who know me would tell you that I am one of the most patient
individuals they have ever met.
However, there is a cauldron boiling under this calm exterior, a raging
inferno ready to explode.
Where is this "Cure" that we've all heard the promises of? It seems that just
about every night I log on here, there is some new "Promising" drug that has
the "Potential" to cure all of us.
The most promising that I have heard of is Stem Cells. How long before this
comes to pass? Eight, ten, twelve, fourteen years from now?
I'll tell you what man; I can't wait that long! I am in the prime of my life.
I am going to be 28 next month. And please, please, don't say that I am lucky
because I am still young. How much more lucky am I than the 60 year old man
that has lived a relatively full life, and has a lot of good, healthy years to
look back on, before being stricken down with this illness?
I want a cure, and I want it now! I will also say this: It's not going to come
in the form of any dopamine agonist or any emzyme inhibitor. These treatments
may keep me going for a little while longer - but not too much longer - before
the volcano explodes.

Jacob Drollinger
(27,9)