Bruce Anderson wrote:

> As for meds, there are enough people out there for whom death is
> one or 2 missing pills away that make PWP's needs minor. THEY will
> make sure it gets fixed.

Bruce, here's a better answer to your question.  I sent an e-mail to
the American Diabetes Association briefly describing the potential
problem and asking whether they had any information about it.  I
received the reply below, which seems to indicate that the
possibility hadn't yet occurred to them.

Phil Tompkins
Hoboken NJ
60/9