Judith, =

You wrote:"Which is exactly the reason we should know about the bad as we=
ll
as the
good."

I say AMEN.

My hope is that prospective pallidotomy patients will carefully check out=
surgeons track record, How many pallidotomies have they done and what hav=
been the results?

Also concerning the pallidotomy web ring I hope that Jerry Finch or
whomever is responsible could somehow link the pallidotomy web site with
the word *pallidotomy* so that searches could find it.  I was unable to
find it after it changed location applying all the search engines at my
disposal.

Thanks Judith and Jerry for keeping us informed,

Don Berns