Jacob,
you are very angry and I understand this.  I try not to let it get in my way
as anger just wastes the time I have left to be as functional as I am now.  I
know this sounds like I am patronizing you but it is true that anger takes too
much energy and it is much easier on the soul to be happy.  make the most of
each day ..  don't be afraid to ask for help or to stop and look at all the
beauty around you.  life is rotten.  it is not fair and never will be.  I too
was angry all the time and finally realized that it was a waste of my time.
It was not going to change the fact that I have PD.  I am not happy about this
but I choose not to let it ruin my life.  I will continue to do as much as I
can for as long as I can and even then I will not give up.  Look at Don.  He
is a great example of what you can do in spite of PD.  Try living again.  I
think you will like what you see.  I hope this does not make you angry with
me.  I just wanted to share with you how I keep going.    Sue W.  46/3