Thank heavens for the Angry Young Man.  We need more like you to get up
and speak up - to get angry and make lots of noise. Maybe someone out
there will hear us.  It doesn't help just to sit back and make the best
of things.  If we don't fight it, nobody else will.
If I exist there must be others out there like me.

Hilary Blue