Jacob,
   Don't ever, ever lose that rage of yours. You may wish to focus or direct it so that it doesn't implode or explode in a useless direction but don't lose it until you have what you want; which may not be a cure of our PD.I know....."I want a cure ...NOW!!!" I,for example, couldn't wait for a cure so I settled for relief via 2 staged pallidotomies but my recovery began about a year before the surgery. One fine September 1994 morning I was hospitalized at a "good" rehab facility following a freezing episode that lasted some 5 hours. The attending Neurologist told me that I'd best sell my home in order to pay for my Nursing Home care that I was going to need. Well I exploded,called the doctor a f... a.. h...I would never sell my house.My rage save the day and now I'm doing fine as I rapidly close in on the big 60. Which, for me is the prime of life. I'm doing things today that I couldn't do as a kid!!

   I know you don't want to be 60 when your cure/relief comes. "I want a cure... NOW. Hey, I got an idea. Why don't you go to Washington and verbally blast the various appropriations committees and the NIH and then come on home, think it over and do what you need to do to get ready for the next round [like exercise, good food, positive thinking friends etc.]

   In the meantime 60 is fine....for us old folks. Keep on trucking Jacob

  georgeAmazing grace! How sweet the sound
    that saved a wretch like me!
    I once was lost, but now am found;
    was blind, but now I see.