TA DAHHH <---Drum roll> Greg, m'dear... you're too modest!

Folks, drop whatever you're doing and head on over
RIGHT NOW to the following Web site to see how our
own Greg Leeman staged a coup against Parkinson's!

http://www.portland.com/monews/story1.htm

You'll to be transported to the Web site of the state
of Maine's "Portland Press Herald." And  SURPRISE,
SURPRISE --- there's a FEATURE STORY about Greg
and his battle against PD!   You'll also see how Greg's
aggressively tackled the project of bringing top notch
medical treatment, as well as support for Maine's
PD sufferers who previously to Greg's taking the bull
by the horns, had to leave the state to get specialized
PD-specific treatment.

Many of us have virtually watched Greg's evolution from
a "nice guy with PD, who's life had been turned upside
down by this disabling disease," into a man DETERMINED
to not only get help for himself, but for OTHERS whose
lives have been blighted by Parkinson's Disease.

WAY TO GO, GREG!!!!!  I'm SOOOOOOOO proud of you!!

With much love...

Barb Mallut