Don, the best advice I could give anyone now is "Listen to Don. he KNOWS what
he is talking about!" I will add a few words. I will say don't BLAME God for
the "bad things" unless you THANK Him for the good things. God, in my view, is
like a parent, giving and wanting only good things for a child, but not always
able to prevent bad things from happening. Also, those that have anger and
rage, and are impatient, are the people who help those of us, who are
complacent and willing to just let things happen.  It is good that we all have
different personalities and abilities. One more thing, whether you are young
or old, don't lose your hope for a miracle cure for Parkinson's, it has
happened for other diseases, it could take years, but it could also be weeks!