Jacob, I hope that you will be able to get more effective advice now
that everyone can relate to the source of your PD. I can relate to your
problem because I have been there, done that several times when I was
younger. I can
offer a little advice and that would be to remember what you went
through and don't forget that suicide is a final solution to a temporary
problem. It helps me when I get to feeling down and out to recall some
of the good things that have happened to me at about the same time as
the bad stuff. Make a list and if your honest about it I bet you will
find that the good things happen more often. I hope you get some replies
from some one more qualified to counsel than I am. I'm glad that you
have reached out for help, you know that is what this list is all about.
Good luck, my prayers are with you,
Bob Chapman 65/3
Palm Springs, CA