Dennis Greene wrote:

>  Jacob wrote:
>
> >Indeed, Bob. Most of the responses might have been quite different if the
> >writers would have known if they knew how it came about.
> >I will tell them now.
>
> I would be very surprised indeed if most of the respondents to Jacob's "cure
> NOW!!" posting were not aware of the cause of his Parkinsonism.

Dennis,
I have been on the list for 3 1/2 years and several of the three or four
initial replies appeeared to be unaware of Jacob's circumstances and how
he acquired Parkinson's Syndrome (which he has said is not progressive
as is Parkinson's Disease) and these replies were not directed toward
what I percieved as a cry for help with Jacob's anger, which in his
case, could have prompted by his struggles with depression. I had hoped
that my initial reply would get Jacob to tell his story so he would get
didn't think I had the right to tell his story. I also was trying to
remind him to take responsibility for his own actions, which, BTW,I
think he has done admirably.

> He has made no secret of it and has mentioned it several times in the nearly 2 years I
> have been a member.
> Whilst I applaud the courage shown by his openness on
> the subject, I am saddened that anyone feels that he should be treated
> differently because of the way in which he contracted the disease.

I don't think Jacob has "Parkinson's Disease" as stated above.
I shall not reply to the remaining portion of your posting, simply
because I read an apparently completely different message in his posting
than did you and I take no eception to your therory, it just doesn't
apply to what I was trying to say and accomplish. Sorry if I wasn't
clear, if I had your writing skills I could have been more editorily
correct. If you read Jacob's response to my posting I think you will see
that he got my message, at least I hope he did.