Almost forgot, isn't red ribbon Aid's big color, maybe purple...I think that
maybe it's the only color left on the spectrum that has not been used by some
organization.  Just a thought, I wear the purple under my two pins(NPF and
PAN)  I'm still a believer in the PAN pin, I get more
 comments on that than anything else.  Went to the doctor,(Brig's) and the
resident with the doctor asked about pin(clever, not against police this time,
against pay day).  You know me, there was my opening, and I took advantage of
it as
always.

Gerry.