The US Census is coming up in year 2000. Why couldn't the head count be
accomplished in conjunction with that? Seems to me it would be
essentially no additional expense. Could count those that have been
actually diagnosed, age at onset, type, etc. Why not cover all serious
diseases/syndromes/health issues?

Darwin Hawkins