Darwin Hawkins said in part:

> The US Census is coming up in year 2000. Why couldn't the head count be
> accomplished in conjunction with that? Seems to me it would be
> essentially no additional expense. Could count those that have been
> actually diagnosed, age at onset, type, etc. Why not cover all serious
> diseases/syndromes/health issues?

This is a terrific idea, Darwin.  Who on the list or who at NPF, APDA, PAN,
etc. knows how to get this suggestion about all serious
diseases/syndromes/health problems incorporated onto an instrument like the
US Census?  This might not be totally accurate as I believe there are only
a certain # of households who get the census.  Who knows more about the
census?

Jeanette Fuhr 47/8mos