I was told by my neuro that Parkinson symptoms are not present when a
person is asleep. (Guess that's why I enjoy getting about 10 hours a
night.) That is true based on my experience. The only trouble I've had
was the insomnia from my meds, so I don't take any within 4 hours of
bedtime. Lots of sleep seems to do wonders.

Have others out there been told the same thing or had the same reaction?

Darwin Hawkins