At 13:28 5-8-98 -0500, you wrote:
>When I wake up in the morning I can go for an hour or more not needing any
>medication.  Tremors are my  main problem but it seems strange to me that
>after all night you wouldn't be in great need of something.  Is anyone
>experiencing this?
>
>Marianne Rome  6l /l51/2

Yes I am experiencing this. In fact I can go on for two hours, if I don't
try to do things with much effort. I once read something about it and it
was called sleep-benfit. Starting the first sinemet not before two hours
after I've gotten up, I benefit more from it than if I start it immediately
after I've gotten up.
The only symptom which sometimes shows up during this drug-free period is a
tremor, which is totally absent the rest of my day. The symptoms, which are
the
most troublesome are a combination of dystonia and dyskinesia which starts
in the evening 3 or 4 hours after I took my last sinemet and lasts about 1
hour.

Ida Kamphuis sinemetCR 100/25 1 and 1/2 each day
54/14        sinemet gen. 100/25 1/2 each day
             Tasmar 100          2 each day
             eldepryl            2 each day
             permax 0.05         7 and 1/2 each day
             orphenadrine 50     5 each day

Vriendelijke Groeten / Kind regards,

Ida Kamphuis                            mailto: [log in to unmask]