Rita,
Maybe what you are saying is that we as a community of PWP
should be more in contact with the research schools and labs about
how important and impressive their proposal and research is? That
one reason PD does not get funding is that there are not enough
really good proposals?
Hey, I will be going to Sunnyvale the end of the month and maybe
Carol and I can get together.
I will help any way I can to find a cure.
Especially today as I am so shaky and I hurt and my leg/foot is
curling up on me and I need help.  I know that it will pass, but I am
under other stresses and the heat is unbearable out here (113
yesterday and getting there today) and my pd is telling me I have it
in no uncertain terms. I want a cure for myself and everyone who
goes through this.

don't forget how to laugh (and do it often)
Marling McReynolds 49/3
http://members.tripod.com/~marling