Marianne:
I have terrible tremors also, but after sleeping for whatever amount of time
(insomnia very bad) I can also hold off of meds without tremors.  Just like
the old days.  I have 2 dogs that I was used to trimming myself.  Now, I trim
them but it is about 2-3 days apart due to tremors and muscle pain.  Stress
seems to agrivate the tremors so much so that I drop everything, spoons,
forks, food, paper plates.  Every beverage has to have a lid and straw (sort
of like a sippy cup-my granddaughter came up with that one for me.)
I read (I think) that there are no tremors during sleep.  I would like to feel
that one again.
Take Care
Gina
47/8 mos