Dear Betty and Jim:

Oh my you were telling my secrets.  I sleep very little any more.  Supposed to
take 1 1/2 tabs of Ambien to help.  1 didn't help so I am wondering if 1 1/2
will help.  I would stay up and bake.  Cakes, cookies, mostly desserts, but
there were some main dishes and salads.  I would then take them somewhere to
be eaten.  Or, I work on my jewelry, computer, TV old movies, all kinds of
things to do.  I try to go to bed about 3 or 4:00 AM, sleep until 6 or 7:00AM
going on this pattern.  I have done this for years.  I used to clean my house
of which my kids were used to it and never woke up.
Jim, I will keep you in my thoughts at those early hours and Betty I envy you
for sleeping.  My husband of 7 years is already used to it. He comes and finds
me to make sure I'm OK.

I hope you both are fine and well. Has you weather turned cooler?  The weather
is Northern Indiana had some rain yesterday and today so it is not Real Hot
but REAL MUGGY.  The girls (Abby and Bandit) has a bad time in the Muggy.  I
only let them out for a short time.

Take care you two, I'll think about you as I'm baking also.  I sleepwalk alot,
and cook in my sleep.  It concerns me, I don't want to set the house afire.
I will just sleep in the bathtub.  Found a package of hot dogs in the
microwave, I was thawing them out.  I even made a Peanut Butter and Jelly
sandwich w/o the Jelly or the bread the bread was on the counter, I had
removed it from the wrapper.  Put Peanut Butter on retaurant Guest Check.  I
am really worried about me. My daughter also was a sleepwalker and we would
carry on conversations in our sleep.  Spooked alot of people.
TTFN
Gina
47/8 mos