---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 00:40:26 EDT
From: [log in to unmask]
To: Barbara Patterson <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Please advise

Can you recommend a good, wellrounded neurologist in Buffalo NY area.
(movement disorder Dr)  I am a young pwp and having a 1st time transition
period from Permax 1mg 3x's a day ( sometimes I took 3/4 of a tab) to Requip
.50 to .75 3x's a day.  I was having such pressure in my lower back of my
head,
neck & now my its seems my knees which is affecting my posture tremendously.

Is it true that you need a anticholinergics drus to successfully treat PD?
(TRYING to hold off on Sinemet, IF i can do to being so young!)
Appreciate your help. (ASAP)
Tthanks, [log in to unmask]

I started with the pressure in neck, stooped posture, weak knees, high
anxiety, hyperventilating, after a change in my hormonal (monthly) drug rx
(from my gyn), and does anyone know if hormones disturb things? A few wks
later I had a episode fissures & infection -in my tongue(treated with
antibodics) so then neurologist suggested a two wks stoppage of Eldepryl,
then restart,but it started up again.  So he said stop taking the
Eldepryl.  Any comments are appreciated.  I'm a mess.  Thank You, kindly
JEAN Z 7 @ aol.com