In this world, unfortunately publicity gravitates more to the evil, the
destructive, the dishonest, etc.  Read the headlines of most newspapers and
most of the time they herald a negative event, or deed.  All the folks I know
with Parkinson's are not only GOOD people, they are the BEST!
This is not to say that bad publicity is needed to further our goals, but we
need much MORE to grab headlines.  I have one feeble idea towards this goal:
AOL and I assume other providers of access to the web, have advertising that
pops up when you sign on, and at other times.  What would it take to have the
providers give us some free publicity?  Just a
little publicity for the Parkinson's Web Ring, might be enough to get what we
need.....