Concerning the following Post to the LIST SERVE

Marling,
What time of day do you take your last medications.  I am thinking of
trying "the wait a couple of hours" after I am up.  I am usually awake
around 5 AM. and I don't go to sleep until 11:30 or 12:00.  I have been
taking the Sinemet and Parlodel as soon as my eyes are open, thinking it
was necessary.

Plan to have a serious discussion with my Neuro concerning medication when
I see him on the 15th of August.  I think he has decided since I don't have
a tremor and I am not depressed that I don't need much if anything, but I
have so much stiffness and also balance problems that I know I need
something else.  I am taking.
2 Sinemet 25/250 daily
3 Parlodel  .5 mg. daily
1 Tasmar 100 mg. daily.

He did mention he wanted to change the Parlodel to another agonist.  I had
been taking 3 snippets but he dropped one when he added the Tasmar.  that
was okay for awhile, but lately I find more off times than on times.

Ellen 61/2