 Marling McReynolds <[log in to unmask]> said:
"Ken, an interesting idea.  Jerry, is the pwp webring
on Link Exchange??  We could have a banner there that
would pop up all over the place.  They have one for a
group that are cancer survivors."

I did it once with Link Exchange, when I had the
"Lostchild" website. They did something like 10,000
free exposures for me, plus someone donated a free
designed banner.

Missing kids draw a lot more attention that PD, (so
does fishing, underarm deodorant and spaghetti sauce).
But here's an idea, if anyone (and everyone??) wants to
spend five minutes typing a message.

Go to:
http://www.linkexchange.com/help/help_form.html
and fill out the email form, asking them to "Please
help us promote a better national understanding on
Parkinson's disease by donating banner exposures.
Contact [log in to unmask]"

Then go to Smartlinks at:
http://www.smartclicks.com/about/feedback.html
and do the same thing.

The will not listen to just one person. It takes a LOT
of people to write (about 50 wrote to obtain the free
Lostchild exposures).

Five minutes? Do you have that much free time?
(<--guilt trip effort.)