For generations people have blamed God through hardships and human
weakness. Adam blamed God for eating the forbidden fruit. Genesis
(12) And the man said, The woman who thou gavest to be with me, she
gave me of the tree, and I did eat. In other words Adam was saying if
God had not given the woman to be with Adam then Adam would not have
eaten the fruit.

        Where the attitudes of Adam was caused by human weakness Parkinson's
is not caused by your or my sin.  At about A. D 29 Jesus began his
public ministry. During the time of Jesus ministry there were many
pagan beliefs and superstitions. One of those beleifs was that
sickness and disease was brought by either the person or their
parents rebellion against God. Jesus' answer to this teaching is
found in John 9:3. "Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor
his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in
him."

        If we obtain the testimony of manifesting the works of God while we
are trapped in the infirmity of Parkinsons we are paving the way to a
healing. This is what God has to offer. What are the doctors
offering? Take a pill and cover up some of the symptoms.

        How can we manifest the works of God in a failing body? Just as Job
did. "And said, Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall
I return thither: the Lord gave, and he Lord hath taken away; blessed
be the name of the Lord." Job was in effect praising God for the good
and the bad.

        Ephesians 4:26 says: Be ye angry and sin not. Anger produces a form
of energy. Let that energy motivate us into action. Working to
facilitate the release of funds for research is one way. One vessel
of God posted a request for a day of prayer for a cure to be found.
This is another way to motivate energy that comes from anger.

        I would like to propose another way in addition to the two I already
named to use this energy. All knowledge comes from God. Some doctors
know this: the attitude of some doctors makes me think maybe they
forgot this truth. When a cure is found it will be because God
anointed the researchers to find the cure that already exist in the
mind of God. We can use our energy to pray that God releases this
knowledge. And in the mean time thank God for eacd day he has given
us whether we live in a failing body or not.

        I too felt anger when this disease changed my life. I'm using a
walker now because I was falling on the average of 10 times a day.
Thank God for the walker. God gave the doctors knowledge to prescribe
it. I take Sinemet C.R. 50/200 4 times a day: but still have on off
periods. Thank God for the sinemet. When I cannot get out of a chair
without assistance or stop my head or hands or legs from tremoring I
remember a dear departed man I knew who had no legs and led singing
for churches. Till the day he went to be with the Lord I never knew
him to complain. I beleive that is why he was always smiling. It is
hard to feel joy and negative anger at the same time. I am 43 and I
have a strong feeling or knowledge, that there will be a healing in
my lifetime.
E mail me I would like to pray for you.
                                                                Patricia Hewitt