Guys,
Just a thought, I've spoken at churches, senior forums, and any other place I
can to make people aware of the fact that PD is not an old people"s disease
any more, not that it actually was in the first place.  Once the audience
understands, that it's not your grandfather, your great-great aunt, or your
grandmother's best friend, it's your husband who's 47, or your sister who's
35, they wake up.  Even lobbying in congress, most of the staff is very young
and the first thing they say is "Oh, yes Parkinson"s Disease, my great aunt
had that, her hand shook".  Yes, that's true, but here is my husband, he's 34,
or here's my brother, he's 40, Parkinson's affects all ages.

Sorry, I got on my soapbox, I know you all know this, but I can't help it, WE
GET NO PUBLICITY!!!!!!!!  I do the letters, the phone calls, the speaking, and
still get discouraged, won't give up though.....My husband and everyother PWP
needs a cure, and the darn funding of the Udall Bill.

Gerry Haines(Brig's wife)