Marling, Ken and everybody else,

With all that wealth of talent represented by the members of the PD
community  - surely there must be somebody out there who is an
experienced  Ad Campaign Manager, or Political Campaign Manager, or
something similar, for whom running a campaign of this sort would be
peanuts.  Come on, speak up, where are you hiding. We could use your
help.....

Hilary Blue