Dear friends-- well, I HOPE my email/hard drive troubles are behind me--in
addition to the "death" of the HD, there was a change in my email address
(incorrectly) when it was configured on the "new" HD I'm using, so that the
listserv didn't know me--but then the "nomail" label didn't fit, so I kept
getting the mail--and when I finally reconnected there were ** 859 **
pieces awaiting me!  And 90% were from Parkinsn list! Thus, while I
certainly didn't read all of them in full, I am still aware of what has
happened onlist since 7/23, as I spent nearly all of a couple of days
wading through them! When I got to the current ones at the bottom of the
pile, I learned that my attempts to post were rejected--have fixed the
address problem and hope all is now in order.
(There was a "po." in my sending address which didn't belong there,as it
should be <[log in to unmask]> ) Looking forward to being active again,
and thanks to Barb Patterson and Jeff Jones for their help.

        Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter  80/9
        Oxford,OH

                ** Ask me about the CARE list for  **

                **   Parkinson's caregivers !      **