Darwin:

I have read with interest your posts as with the latest one. I too, wish that
the government would show some interest in the lower (what they consider to
be) diseases.  When I was diagnosed, all it did was put a label to something I
already knew was wrong.

I do hope they release the med prescribed for Epilepsy. I have personally seen
people addicted to cocaine/crack and it is wicked. But as for me, Darwin,
"Been there, Done that, bought the T-Shirt", I don't want to go there again.
Because I know the Goverment doesn't care anymore for the Drug Addicts in this
country then it does the Parkinson's People/Children. They (government) cuts
funding, cuts programs, and generally have pushed the addicts to the back.
It's not a popular disease any longer.

Just my point of view having been in both camps, I'll stay where I am with you
all.
Gina
47/8 mos