Ronald:

Congratulations upon entering The Parkinson's Disease Zone.  Glad to meet you,
my name is Gina and I have Parkingson's Disease.  I was just diagnosed in
January but suspect have had it longer than that.
I have gainned a vast amount of knowledge about PD and many jokes.  I was glad
that I found this list and the many wonderful people in/on here.

As far as the Dizziness, I too, experience it.  I don't know if it is the meds
or the PD inself.  I hang on to people and just recently obtained a walking
stick. I named it "Thumper".  It seems to me that I read a difference between
Dizziness and Lightheadiness.  Lightheadiness being linked to PD and Dizziness
linked to meds.
I Think.
Gina
47/8 mos