Ken I got tired of my old encyopedias too. They were 40 years old &
every time I
tried too look up something new, it was not in it so I gave them away.
Any time I
want
to look up something now. I do it on the computer. Talk about blowing up
the
computer
Jim's nephew in Fla. built this computer, & shipped to us. ONLY had a
brief video
tape
to tell up how to turn it on & plug it up. That's all. We had to buy a
lot of
Dummy books
on computer. & still have trouble with it. But still love it.Betty