Hi guys,
I know just what you mean.  And appreciate what you're doing for us.
But people just don't seem to realise that we exist - just had a social
service agency tell me today that I was not eligible for a caregiver
through their   - wait for it -- "frail nd elderly " program!!!
If I exist , there must be others out there like me.
Hilary Blue