I have a new idea- how about each of getting the same message done onto the
license plate holders?  That way we each could get ours done at the local malls
and there is no one person who has to co-ordinate this etc. etc.  As I see it
we should have the web ring's address on the bottom line (Hey- I live in Silicon
Valley!) - and we need a punchline for the top ..

Right now ours says XYZ Dealer- why do I need that?  And I don't know about
you- I read all T shirt slogans, and those messages on the plates- I creep up
just to read- "You are too close- Get BACK !!! "

abi