On writing,

I hate to be a party pooper, but how many of you out there hate to
receive bulk mail? Well, what's going on here over the last few months
is in the same vein, I fear. Rather than one message to hundreds or
thousands of addresses, we may be sending hundreds of copies of the same
message to one address, whether it be a congressman, newspaper or web
site. The recipients will not get the sense that it is a grass roots
campaign and will not give your input as much credence as they would
otherwise. It's the same thing as sending a preprinted letter where all
you have done is put your signature on it.

Folks, no matter how articulate you are, how well you can type or spell,
or how well you organize your thoughts into words; as much as possible,
put the message in words of your own and not just a "me, too". I think
there is a strong message in what is received from someone who obviously
has difficulty (a lot of us PWP's). I know it is not easy, and will take
a lot more time, but we aren't going anywhere if we don't take the time
to do it right.

Uh-Oh!!
Just fell off my soap-box!

Your Parky Info Exc Resident Critic,