Dagnabbit!! You made me have to go look in my computer Thesaurus, and
"euphamism"  wasn't there, because you misspelled "euphemism", which my
spell checker told me after I suspected that was the reason I couldn't
find out what it meant.

PS, I had Thesaurus mispelled. Ain't these machines great!! D--mit, even
had misspelled mispelled!

Darwin